Followers

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 4 August 2014

WHAT HV I BEEN DOING ALL THIS WHILE? THIS ARE THE ANSWERS :)

It had been a loonggg time since I last updated my blog...twas like 7 months? I had been real real bz with lotsa things. One of it was writting my book Kembara Solo ‘STANS’ Asia Tengah, which had been published last May and alhamdulillah the response and feedback which I received were soooo good. Its 404 pages, fully coloured and almost all pages had pictures. Interested? Send me a message via my FB page,
The price inclusive postage – RM57 for Peninsular Malaysia @ RM62 for Sabah and Sarawak.


I was also busy with Malaysia Book of Record ‘Night of Achievers’ event which was held on 30th April 2014. MBOR had selected me as one of the inductees for ‘Outstanding Individual Award’ in a very glamorous event officially launched by our beloved PM, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. I met lots of record holders and record breakers that night, also some business tycoons and celebrities. It was a moment to be remembered in my entire life, especially when my time to walk on stage to receive the award arrived, and to hear the MC announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, plz welcome on stage.......First woman to ride solo across five Central Asian countries on motorcycle.....Anita Yusof, the nation salutes u”




Lining up on the red carpet while waiting for the guest of honour...cant blv that I got to stand in a line with Angkasawan Negara Datuk Dr Sheikh Muzaffar, Datuk CT, Datuk Shake and Tan Sri Vincent

Dining with Datuk Shake and wifey
....and now its my turn...





With my bff, Zuzana

Besides bz with my job as a lecturer and attending invitation for motivational talks through out the country, I managed to do some rides abroad – in Vietnam (Nov – Dec 2013), Philippines (Feb 2014) and recently in Nepal (May – June 2014), which I combined with a trekking to the base camp of the world highest mountain, Everest. Not so bad, huhhh :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

NASTIA

Band: NASTIA, Title: ANGGUR (taken from EP 'EKSPRESI')
HAK CIPTA ANITA YUSOF