Followers

Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 1 February 2013

NORTH THAILAND FLORAL RIDE - DAY 6


13TH DEC 2012: CHIANG MAI – AYUTHAYA 


I rode around the town to find a workshop, but since it was still early morning, most fo the shops were still closed. After breakfast at the halal street, I continued with my search, and I found a workshop already opened. The owner and his worker didnt speak English, so it was quite hard for me to explain about the noise. I hv thought that the noise might came from the broken bearing (as happened before). They dont understand what I’m trying to tell them, so they just put some oil on DREAM’s chain. The noise lessend a bit, but I was not confident to ride in this condition anymore. Its a looonggg way home. How if I hv a break down somewhere on the road? How if DREAM had to be loaded on truck or lorry bcos of the break down? To whom must I seek help? I dont hv much money left. What should I do? I dare not take the risk, so I have to decide now. In the end, I made up my mind that I will still have to take the train, but I’m in no hurry. I went to the train station again, and purchased a train ticket for myself (B500) and DREAM (B1142). While waiting for the train to depart at 5.30pm, I took some time to explore the famous wats in Chiang Mai.



The nice receptionist at Rattana GH who can speak fluent English and very helpful
Halal Streeet is just opposite of Rattana GH
Hidayatul Islam Mosque, Chiang Mai
 

Breakfast - Hainanese Muslim noodle



Wat Chedi Luang
 
 




I've got a fan from Taiwan
 


Wat Phra Singh


Contestants of the Miss Teen-Universe
 


Old City Gate
 


The Flower Market
 




The friendly custom lady at Chiang Mai Railway Stn
The nice lady at Chiang Mai Railway Stn who gv me bananas


 

The train departed on time. A western guy sat next to me, and his friends behind us. This group of westerners made so much noise, even after 12 midnight. I assumed they were drunk for drinking too much. This is the first time I met very inconsiderate westerners. I was getting upset, and so were the other people in the train car, but I managed to keep my calm. It was only after 3am that the noise stopped. When I turned to see whats going on, I noticed that they hv already fallen asleep. Huhhh...no wonder...

The very inconsiderate westerners who finally fall asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

NASTIA

Band: NASTIA, Title: ANGGUR (taken from EP 'EKSPRESI')
HAK CIPTA ANITA YUSOF