Followers

Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 27 June 2012

30 MAY 2012 DAY 5: KANCHANABURI


Day 5 was filled with repairing and servicing DREAM. While waiting for the mechanic to settle the repair, I chatted with a local lady while having a tasty fried rice at a stall nearby. She happened to own a Yamaha TZR, so we had a nice friendly chat. Later, I went back to the workshop and changed DREAM's engine oil and the oil filter. At the end of the day, DREAM got a new broader handle, but no speedometer and no fuel meter. His head lamp was modified and fixed into its socket. My GPS was broken during yesterday’s fall, so now, I have only the paper map to guide my way. Its going to be tough for me. Somehow, I can feel my spirit dropping a bit. Since our bikes were very dirty and the guest house that we stayed allowed us to use the water pipe, we took the opportunity to shower our bikes. QPLUS engine degreaser was used to degrease the oil.
 This is the best that we can do to replace the damaged items. 
Most importantly, the ride will continues...
The guest house in Kanchanaburi

No comments:

Post a Comment

NASTIA

Band: NASTIA, Title: ANGGUR (taken from EP 'EKSPRESI')
HAK CIPTA ANITA YUSOF